question for current call

HL
Heather Lindsay
Tue, Apr 21, 2020 8:44 PM

Has anyone thought forward to creating documents for the phasing in of activities as the economy is reopened?  We are interested in documents or thoughts.

Thank you!

Sent from Mailhttps://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for Windows 10

Has anyone thought forward to creating documents for the phasing in of activities as the economy is reopened? We are interested in documents or thoughts. Thank you! Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
KD
Kevin D. Pagan
Tue, Apr 21, 2020 8:48 PM

Here's our stab.  No pride of authorship.

The "McAllen Safe . . . "document we plan to roll out quickly because our Governor will allow "retail to go" in addition to "essential retail" starting Friday.

Hope those help.

Kevin D. Pagan
City Attorney
City of McAllen, Texas

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information (including information protected by the attorney / client privilege) and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.

From: Disasterrelief disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org On Behalf Of Heather Lindsay
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:45 PM
To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org
Subject: [Disasterrelief] question for current call

Has anyone thought forward to creating documents for the phasing in of activities as the economy is reopened?  We are interested in documents or thoughts.

Thank you!

Sent from Mailhttps://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for Windows 10

[https://www.mcallen.net/images/default-source/default-album/2020-census-logo.png] https://www.mcallen.net/census2020/

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and telephone at 956-681-3111, and permanently delete and purge the original and any copy thereof. This e-mail, with attachments hereto, if any, is intended only for receipt and use by the addressee(s) named herein, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Regardless of address or routing, if you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any use, copying, reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. Whereas all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of the information and data submitted herein, the City of McAllen and its employees are not liable if information or data is corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

Here's our stab. No pride of authorship. The "McAllen Safe . . . "document we plan to roll out quickly because our Governor will allow "retail to go" in addition to "essential retail" starting Friday. Hope those help. Kevin D. Pagan City Attorney City of McAllen, Texas NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information (including information protected by the attorney / client privilege) and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail. From: Disasterrelief <disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org> On Behalf Of Heather Lindsay Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:45 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Subject: [Disasterrelief] question for current call Has anyone thought forward to creating documents for the phasing in of activities as the economy is reopened? We are interested in documents or thoughts. Thank you! Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 [https://www.mcallen.net/images/default-source/default-album/2020-census-logo.png] <https://www.mcallen.net/census2020/> Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and telephone at 956-681-3111, and permanently delete and purge the original and any copy thereof. This e-mail, with attachments hereto, if any, is intended only for receipt and use by the addressee(s) named herein, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Regardless of address or routing, if you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any use, copying, reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. Whereas all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of the information and data submitted herein, the City of McAllen and its employees are not liable if information or data is corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.
JS
Jacobse, Saskia
Tue, Apr 21, 2020 8:54 PM

Our stay at home order is not set to expire until May 15, so we are still in the planning stage.  I've gathered some info as resources for us to consider when we start drafting (probably next week):

https://ogletree.com/app/uploads/covid-19/Return-to-Work-Guide-Flyer.pdf

https://www.fisherphillips.com/post-pandemic-faqs#L6

https://www.morganlewis.com/pubs/reopening-the-workplace-a-preliminary-guide-for-employers-cv19-lf

Good luck!

Saskia C.M. Jacobse

Assistant City Attorney

(816) 513-3121

*Email is not a secure form of communication.  Please notify me immediately if you wish to use some other form of communication with me.