IMLA Climate Change Working Group meeting 2/26

BA
Baker, Alice (Law)
Fri, Feb 18, 2022 10:03 PM

All,

We are looking forward to our Climate Change Working Group meeting on Wednesday (2/26)!  We plan to focus on clean energy and electrification issues during this session, but have lots of other topic to cover is subsequent meetings.  I have attached our topic list-please send us any additional items for future discussions.

We hope this will be an opportunity for us all to learn from and with each other as we navigate our municipalities' initiatives in this space.  Please share in advance or come ready to talk about experiences, successes, or hurdles your municipality is facing related its clean energy and electrification efforts.

Alice

Alice R. Baker
(she/her/hers)
Senior Counsel
Environmental Division
New York City Law Department
100 Church Street
New York, NY 10007
(o) 212.356.2314; (c)646.629.0423*
albaker@law.nyc.gov

All, We are looking forward to our Climate Change Working Group meeting on Wednesday (2/26)! We plan to focus on clean energy and electrification issues during this session, but have lots of other topic to cover is subsequent meetings. I have attached our topic list-please send us any additional items for future discussions. We hope this will be an opportunity for us all to learn from and with each other as we navigate our municipalities' initiatives in this space. Please share in advance or come ready to talk about experiences, successes, or hurdles your municipality is facing related its clean energy and electrification efforts. Alice Alice R. Baker (she/her/hers) Senior Counsel Environmental Division New York City Law Department 100 Church Street New York, NY 10007 (o) 212.356.2314; (c)646.629.0423* albaker@law.nyc.gov
AK
Amanda Karras
Wed, Feb 23, 2022 7:43 PM

Good afternoon IMLA Climate Change Working Group:

This is a reminder that our call will begin shortly, at 3 pm eastern.  See Alice's email below for today's topic.  If you cannot make the call and have questions you would like to submit to the group on electrification issues, please send them to me and I will pose them to the group.

Please use the following zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87828664686

Meeting ID: 878 2866 4686
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87828664686# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87828664686# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 878 2866 4686
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/keFF7nDm91

Amanda Kellar Karras
Executive Director / General Counsel
P: (202) 466-5424 x7116
Email: akarras@imla.org
[facebook icon]https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/[twitter icon]https://twitter.com/imlalegal[linkedin icon]https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./

[logo]https://imla.org/
51 Monroe St. Suite 404
Rockville, MD, 20850
www.imla.orghttp://www.imla.org/
Plan Ahead!
IMLA's Mid-Year Seminar, April 8-11, 2022 in Washington DC!
IMLA's 87th Annual Conferencehttps://imla.org/annual-conference/, Oct. 19-23, 2022 in Portland, OR!

[...]

albaker@law.nyc.govmailto:albaker@law.nyc.gov

Good afternoon IMLA Climate Change Working Group: This is a reminder that our call will begin shortly, at 3 pm eastern. See Alice's email below for today's topic. If you cannot make the call and have questions you would like to submit to the group on electrification issues, please send them to me and I will pose them to the group. Please use the following zoom link: Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87828664686 Meeting ID: 878 2866 4686 One tap mobile +13017158592,,87828664686# US (Washington DC) +13126266799,,87828664686# US (Chicago) Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 878 2866 4686 Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/keFF7nDm91 Amanda Kellar Karras Executive Director / General Counsel P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA's Mid-Year Seminar, April 8-11, 2022 in Washington DC! IMLA's 87th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Oct. 19-23, 2022 in Portland, OR! From: Baker, Alice (Law) <albaker@law.nyc.gov> Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 5:03 PM To: cleanenergy@lists.imla.org Cc: Scott Pasternack <Scott.Pasternack@toronto.ca> Subject: [Cleanenergy] IMLA Climate Change Working Group meeting 2/26 All, We are looking forward to our Climate Change Working Group meeting on Wednesday (2/26)! We plan to focus on clean energy and electrification issues during this session, but have lots of other topic to cover is subsequent meetings. I have attached our topic list-please send us any additional items for future discussions. We hope this will be an opportunity for us all to learn from and with each other as we navigate our municipalities' initiatives in this space. Please share in advance or come ready to talk about experiences, successes, or hurdles your municipality is facing related its clean energy and electrification efforts. Alice Alice R. Baker (she/her/hers) Senior Counsel Environmental Division New York City Law Department 100 Church Street New York, NY 10007 (o) 212.356.2314; (c)646.629.0423* albaker@law.nyc.gov<mailto:albaker@law.nyc.gov>