IMLA COVID-19 Working Group

AK
Amanda Karras
Tue, Jun 15, 2021 7:07 PM

Good afternoon -

A member of the group is wondering if any of you who are public employers have:

  1. Mandated vaccines
    *  if so, was it for new employees only or current as well?;
    *  if so, was it for all employees or just certain positions?;
  2. Required proof of vaccination; or
  3. Still require masks for employees?

If you want to respond to me directly at akarras@imla.orgmailto:akarras@imla.org, I can tabulate the results and share with the group so as to cut down on a lot of emails.

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Kellar Karras
Deputy General Counsel /
Director of Legal Advocacy
P: (202) 466-5424 x7116
Email: akarras@imla.org
[facebook icon]https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/[twitter icon]https://twitter.com/imlalegal[linkedin icon]https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./

[logo]https://imla.org/
51 Monroe St. Suite 404
Rockville, MD, 20850
www.imla.orghttp://www.imla.org/
Plan Ahead!
IMLA's 86th Annual Conferencehttps://imla.org/annual-conference/, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN!

[...]
SK
Stephen Kemp
Tue, Jun 15, 2021 8:26 PM

Avondale has not mandated vaccines, mask are optional and individuals can indicate at their offices or cubicles that masks are preferred.

⚠ This email arrived from an external source. Please exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking on links. ⚠

Good afternoon –

A member of the group is wondering if any of you who are public employers have:

  1. Mandated vaccines
 *   if so, was it for new employees only or current as well?;
 *   if so, was it for all employees or just certain positions?;
  1. Required proof of vaccination; or
  2. Still require masks for employees?

Email: akarras@imla.orgmailto:akarras@imla.org
[facebook icon]https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/[twitter icon]https://twitter.com/imlalegal[linkedin icon]https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./

[logo]https://imla.org/
51 Monroe St. Suite 404
Rockville, MD, 20850
www.imla.orghttp://www.imla.org/
Plan Ahead!
IMLA’s 86th Annual Conferencehttps://imla.org/annual-conference/, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN!

Avondale has not mandated vaccines, mask are optional and individuals can indicate at their offices or cubicles that masks are preferred. From: Amanda Karras <akarras@imla.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:07 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Subject: [Disasterrelief] IMLA COVID-19 Working Group ⚠ This email arrived from an external source. Please exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking on links. ⚠ ________________________________ Good afternoon – A member of the group is wondering if any of you who are public employers have: 1. Mandated vaccines * if so, was it for new employees only or current as well?; * if so, was it for all employees or just certain positions?; 1. Required proof of vaccination; or 2. Still require masks for employees? If you want to respond to me directly at akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org>, I can tabulate the results and share with the group so as to cut down on a lot of emails. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Kellar Karras Deputy General Counsel / Director of Legal Advocacy P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org> [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA’s 86th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN!
AK
Amanda Karras
Wed, Jun 16, 2021 4:48 PM

Good afternoon -

Please keep your responses to my inquiry below coming as I should have a good list to share soon.  As a reminder, if you share a response with me, I will be sending out a compiled excel doc that lists the name of the entity and then will contain the information your provided out to this listserv (which is just IMLA members).  If that was not clear and you do not wish for me to include your information, please get back to me ASAP on that. I'll plan to send out what I have by the end of the day today or early tomorrow.

[...]

Good afternoon - Please keep your responses to my inquiry below coming as I should have a good list to share soon. As a reminder, if you share a response with me, I will be sending out a compiled excel doc that lists the name of the entity and then will contain the information your provided out to this listserv (which is just IMLA members). If that was not clear and you do not wish for me to include your information, please get back to me ASAP on that. I'll plan to send out what I have by the end of the day today or early tomorrow. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Kellar Karras Deputy General Counsel / Director of Legal Advocacy P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA's 86th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN! From: Amanda Karras <akarras@imla.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:07 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Subject: [Disasterrelief] IMLA COVID-19 Working Group Good afternoon - A member of the group is wondering if any of you who are public employers have: 1. Mandated vaccines * if so, was it for new employees only or current as well?; * if so, was it for all employees or just certain positions?; 2. Required proof of vaccination; or 3. Still require masks for employees? If you want to respond to me directly at akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org>, I can tabulate the results and share with the group so as to cut down on a lot of emails. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Kellar Karras Deputy General Counsel / Director of Legal Advocacy P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA's 86th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN!
EB
Eileen Blackwood
Wed, Jun 16, 2021 4:58 PM

The City of Burlington, Vermont:
1.We currently do not require, but do encourage vaccines.
2. We currently do require proof of vaccination.
3.The State's and City's emergency orders were lifted last night.  Now we require masks only under certain conditions/situations required by other entities such as airports or health care settings or where a City employee is in a private residence or business that requires them.

Eileen M. Blackwood (she/her)
City Attorney & Corporation Counsel
City Hall
149 Church St., Suite 11
Burlington, VT  05401
eblackwood@burlingtonvt.govmailto:eblackwood@burlingtonvt.gov

IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT: This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. Please notify us immediately that you have received this communication in error by calling (802) 865-7121.
IF YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT: E-mail is not a secure method of communication; if you do not wish to receive communications from us by e-mail, please notify us immediately by calling the number above.

Please note that this communication and any response to it will be maintained as a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Act.

[...]

The City of Burlington, Vermont: 1.We currently do not require, but do encourage vaccines. 2. We currently do require proof of vaccination. 3.The State's and City's emergency orders were lifted last night. Now we require masks only under certain conditions/situations required by other entities such as airports or health care settings or where a City employee is in a private residence or business that requires them. Eileen M. Blackwood (she/her) City Attorney & Corporation Counsel City Hall 149 Church St., Suite 11 Burlington, VT 05401 eblackwood@burlingtonvt.gov<mailto:eblackwood@burlingtonvt.gov> IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT: This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. Please notify us immediately that you have received this communication in error by calling (802) 865-7121. IF YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT: E-mail is not a secure method of communication; if you do not wish to receive communications from us by e-mail, please notify us immediately by calling the number above. Please note that this communication and any response to it will be maintained as a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Act. From: Amanda Karras [mailto:akarras@imla.org] Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:48 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Subject: [Disasterrelief] Re: IMLA COVID-19 Working Group [ WARNING ]: This email was sent from someone outside of the City of Burlington. Good afternoon - Please keep your responses to my inquiry below coming as I should have a good list to share soon. As a reminder, if you share a response with me, I will be sending out a compiled excel doc that lists the name of the entity and then will contain the information your provided out to this listserv (which is just IMLA members). If that was not clear and you do not wish for me to include your information, please get back to me ASAP on that. I'll plan to send out what I have by the end of the day today or early tomorrow. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Kellar Karras Deputy General Counsel / Director of Legal Advocacy P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org> [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA's 86th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN! From: Amanda Karras <akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org>> Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:07 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org<mailto:disasterrelief@lists.imla.org> Subject: [Disasterrelief] IMLA COVID-19 Working Group Good afternoon - A member of the group is wondering if any of you who are public employers have: 1. Mandated vaccines * if so, was it for new employees only or current as well?; * if so, was it for all employees or just certain positions?; 1. Required proof of vaccination; or 2. Still require masks for employees? If you want to respond to me directly at akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org>, I can tabulate the results and share with the group so as to cut down on a lot of emails. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Kellar Karras Deputy General Counsel / Director of Legal Advocacy P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 Email: akarras@imla.org<mailto:akarras@imla.org> [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> [logo]<https://imla.org/> 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 www.imla.org<http://www.imla.org/> Plan Ahead! IMLA's 86th Annual Conference<https://imla.org/annual-conference/>, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN!
RH
Ruley, Hilary B. (Law Dept)
Wed, Jun 16, 2021 5:09 PM

Thank you!  The City of Baltimore could really use this info!