IMLA Climate Change Working Group

AK
Amanda Karras
Wed, May 3, 2023 8:12 PM

Dear IMLA Climate Change Working Group:

You may have seen that we canceled future meetings for this group.  We still plan to hold meetings, but we are going to move from a less discussion based format to a more educational oriented format.  As soon as we confirm the first presentation, we will get a new calendar invite out.  We hope to still provide opportunities for discussion after the presentations and if you have any topics you would like us to present on or discuss, please email myself, Scott, or Alice (copied here).

Thank you,

Amanda

[logo]https://imla.org/

[facebook icon]https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/[twitter icon]https://twitter.com/imlalegal[linkedin icon]https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./
Amanda Karras (she/her)
Executive Director / General Counsel
International Municipal Lawyers Association
P: (202) 466-5424 x7116
D: (202) 742-1018
51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850
Plan Ahead! See IMLA's upcoming eventshttps://imla.org/events/, calls and programming.
Check out our On-Demand webinar libraryhttps://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/shopping/shopping.aspx?site=imla&webcode=shopping&cart=0&shopsearchCat=Merchandise&productCat=Webinar with 100+ webinars at your fingertips!

Dear IMLA Climate Change Working Group: You may have seen that we canceled future meetings for this group. We still plan to hold meetings, but we are going to move from a less discussion based format to a more educational oriented format. As soon as we confirm the first presentation, we will get a new calendar invite out. We hope to still provide opportunities for discussion after the presentations and if you have any topics you would like us to present on or discuss, please email myself, Scott, or Alice (copied here). Thank you, Amanda [logo]<https://imla.org/> [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> Amanda Karras (she/her) Executive Director / General Counsel International Municipal Lawyers Association P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 D: (202) 742-1018 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 Plan Ahead! See IMLA's upcoming events<https://imla.org/events/>, calls and programming. Check out our On-Demand webinar library<https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/shopping/shopping.aspx?site=imla&webcode=shopping&cart=0&shopsearchCat=Merchandise&productCat=Webinar> with 100+ webinars at your fingertips!
WK
Weatherly, Karen
Wed, May 3, 2023 8:15 PM

Sounds good - thank you all!

Karen C. Weatherly
Senior Assistant City Attorney
Office of the City Attorney
600 East 4th Street | 15th Floor | Charlotte, NC 28202
(M) (704) 249-7003
karen.weatherly@charlottenc.govmailto:karen.weatherly@charlottenc.gov | charlottenc.gov
EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from the Internet. Do not click any images, links or open any attachments unless you recognize and trust the sender and know the content is safe. Please click the Phish Alert button to forward the email to Bad.Mail.

Sounds good - thank you all! Karen C. Weatherly Senior Assistant City Attorney Office of the City Attorney 600 East 4th Street | 15th Floor | Charlotte, NC 28202 (M) (704) 249-7003 karen.weatherly@charlottenc.gov<mailto:karen.weatherly@charlottenc.gov> | charlottenc.gov [cid:image001.png@01D97DDA.7C17B010] From: Amanda Karras <akarras@imla.org> Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 4:13 PM To: cleanenergy@lists.imla.org Cc: Scott Pasternack <Scott.Pasternack@toronto.ca>; Baker, Alice (Law) <albaker@law.nyc.gov> Subject: [EXT][Cleanenergy] IMLA Climate Change Working Group EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from the Internet. Do not click any images, links or open any attachments unless you recognize and trust the sender and know the content is safe. Please click the Phish Alert button to forward the email to Bad.Mail. Dear IMLA Climate Change Working Group: You may have seen that we canceled future meetings for this group. We still plan to hold meetings, but we are going to move from a less discussion based format to a more educational oriented format. As soon as we confirm the first presentation, we will get a new calendar invite out. We hope to still provide opportunities for discussion after the presentations and if you have any topics you would like us to present on or discuss, please email myself, Scott, or Alice (copied here). Thank you, Amanda [logo]<https://imla.org/> [facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMunicipalLawyersAssociation/>[twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/imlalegal>[linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-municipal-lawyers-association-inc./> Amanda Karras (she/her) Executive Director / General Counsel International Municipal Lawyers Association P: (202) 466-5424 x7116 D: (202) 742-1018 51 Monroe St. Suite 404 Rockville, MD, 20850 Plan Ahead! See IMLA's upcoming events<https://imla.org/events/>, calls and programming. Check out our On-Demand webinar library<https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/shopping/shopping.aspx?site=imla&webcode=shopping&cart=0&shopsearchCat=Merchandise&productCat=Webinar> with 100+ webinars at your fingertips!