Re: [Disasterrelief] limits on customers in essential businesses?

CL
Chris Lebeck
Wed, Apr 15, 2020 8:37 PM

We utilized International Building Code to arrive at 25% of occupant load of enclosed public spaces to ensure enough square footage per person for social distancing. We integrated that into our local ordinance and then later the State of Missouri picked up that idea and used it in the latest DHSS order here arriving at 25% under 10,000 square foot and 10% over 10,000 square foot: https://governor.mo.gov/priorities/stay-home-order

Chris

Chris Lebeck
City Attorney
City of Branson
(417) 337-8524
clebeck@bransonmo.govmailto:clebeck@bransonmo.gov

Be aware that this correspondence is sent from an attorney.

NOTE:  The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passes through.  I am communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium.  If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.

--

From: Disasterrelief disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org on behalf of "Camila Kunau (City Attorney)" Camila.Kunau@sanantonio.gov
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM
To: "disasterrelief@lists.imla.org" disasterrelief@lists.imla.org
Subject: [Disasterrelief] limits on customers in essential businesses?

Anyone know of CDC, OSHA, or state limits on how many customers can go in open businesses, based on square feet or other formulas?

Thanks,
Cam

Camila W. Kunau
Assistant City Attorney
City of San Antonio
210.207.5602
210.207.4004 (fax)

This is not an open record.  This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications.
Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

CORE Values:
TEAMWORK  |  INTEGRITY  |  INNOVATION  |  PROFESSIONALISM
City of San Antonio, Texas

[cosa_quatrefoil (2)]

We utilized International Building Code to arrive at 25% of occupant load of enclosed public spaces to ensure enough square footage per person for social distancing. We integrated that into our local ordinance and then later the State of Missouri picked up that idea and used it in the latest DHSS order here arriving at 25% under 10,000 square foot and 10% over 10,000 square foot: https://governor.mo.gov/priorities/stay-home-order Chris Chris Lebeck City Attorney City of Branson (417) 337-8524 clebeck@bransonmo.gov<mailto:clebeck@bransonmo.gov> Be aware that this correspondence is sent from an attorney. NOTE: The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passes through. I am communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE. -- From: Disasterrelief <disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org> on behalf of "Camila Kunau (City Attorney)" <Camila.Kunau@sanantonio.gov> Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM To: "disasterrelief@lists.imla.org" <disasterrelief@lists.imla.org> Subject: [Disasterrelief] limits on customers in essential businesses? Anyone know of CDC, OSHA, or state limits on how many customers can go in open businesses, based on square feet or other formulas? Thanks, Cam Camila W. Kunau Assistant City Attorney City of San Antonio 210.207.5602 210.207.4004 (fax) This is not an open record. This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. CORE Values: TEAMWORK | INTEGRITY | INNOVATION | PROFESSIONALISM City of San Antonio, Texas [cosa_quatrefoil (2)]
BL
Burton, Laura
Wed, Apr 15, 2020 8:45 PM

Section 1, (A) on page 5  of Exec Order 131 for the State of NC.  I tried to attach the order but not sure that is working.  That particular section is:

From: Disasterrelief disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org on behalf of "Camila Kunau (City Attorney)" Camila.Kunau@sanantonio.gov
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM
To: "disasterrelief@lists.imla.org" disasterrelief@lists.imla.org

Section 1, (A) on page 5 of Exec Order 131 for the State of NC. I tried to attach the order but not sure that is working. That particular section is: [cid:image002.png@01D61345.4DD03450] From: Disasterrelief [mailto:disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org] On Behalf Of Chris Lebeck Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:37 PM To: Camila Kunau (City Attorney); disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Subject: Re: [Disasterrelief] limits on customers in essential businesses? CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. We utilized International Building Code to arrive at 25% of occupant load of enclosed public spaces to ensure enough square footage per person for social distancing. We integrated that into our local ordinance and then later the State of Missouri picked up that idea and used it in the latest DHSS order here arriving at 25% under 10,000 square foot and 10% over 10,000 square foot: https://governor.mo.gov/priorities/stay-home-order Chris Chris Lebeck City Attorney City of Branson (417) 337-8524 clebeck@bransonmo.gov<mailto:clebeck@bransonmo.gov> Be aware that this correspondence is sent from an attorney. NOTE: The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passes through. I am communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE. -- From: Disasterrelief <disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org> on behalf of "Camila Kunau (City Attorney)" <Camila.Kunau@sanantonio.gov> Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM To: "disasterrelief@lists.imla.org" <disasterrelief@lists.imla.org> Subject: [Disasterrelief] limits on customers in essential businesses? Anyone know of CDC, OSHA, or state limits on how many customers can go in open businesses, based on square feet or other formulas? Thanks, Cam Camila W. Kunau Assistant City Attorney City of San Antonio 210.207.5602 210.207.4004 (fax) This is not an open record. This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. CORE Values: TEAMWORK | INTEGRITY | INNOVATION | PROFESSIONALISM City of San Antonio, Texas [cosa_quatrefoil (2)]