Re: [Disasterrelief] [EXTERNAL] RE: limits on customers in essential businesses?

CK
Camila Kunau (City Attorney)
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 4:35 PM

We have adopted, and adjusted the number of persons who can attend in-person our regular Council meetings (yes, we are still having them) based on that.  It makes sense to extend to businesses, but that doesn’t mean the business has adopted social distancing inside the building.  We’ve seen tape and signs, one-way aisles, etc., self-imposed by the businesses in larger buildings, which can help.  We are trying to figure out how to develop a policy that can be adapted to fit everyone.

Thanks,
Cam

Camila W. Kunau
Assistant City Attorney
City of San Antonio
210.207.5602
210.207.4004 (fax)

This is not an open record.  This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications.
Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

CORE Values:
TEAMWORK  |  INTEGRITY  |  INNOVATION  |  PROFESSIONALISM
City of San Antonio, Texas

[cosa_quatrefoil (2)]