25% for restaurants

SH
Stephanie Harris
Thu, Apr 30, 2020 3:51 PM

The Texas Restaurant Association has pushed out on FB that it received clarification this morning that restaurants don't have to count their employees in coming up with the 25% number.  This makes no sense to me, but does anyone know if there is any written confirmation of this from the governor's office?  I'm somewhat skeptical of a FB post that purports to be from a trade association.

Thanks,

Stephanie H. Harris
City Attorney
City of Paris, Texas
135 1st St. SE
Paris, Texas 75460
(903) 784-9258
sharris@paristexas.gov

From: paul allen <pallen1961@gmail.commailto:pallen1961@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:47 AM
To: Paul Allen <paul@paristexas.commailto:paul@paristexas.com>
Subject: Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 10.46.19 AM

[cid:95bfd1d7-2745-46a5-bed7-7d6cf2566025@namprd07.prod.outlook.com]

Sent from my iPhone

The Texas Restaurant Association has pushed out on FB that it received clarification this morning that restaurants don't have to count their employees in coming up with the 25% number. This makes no sense to me, but does anyone know if there is any written confirmation of this from the governor's office? I'm somewhat skeptical of a FB post that purports to be from a trade association. Thanks, Stephanie H. Harris City Attorney City of Paris, Texas 135 1st St. SE Paris, Texas 75460 (903) 784-9258 sharris@paristexas.gov From: paul allen <pallen1961@gmail.com<mailto:pallen1961@gmail.com>> Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:47 AM To: Paul Allen <paul@paristexas.com<mailto:paul@paristexas.com>> Subject: Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 10.46.19 AM [cid:95bfd1d7-2745-46a5-bed7-7d6cf2566025@namprd07.prod.outlook.com] Sent from my iPhone
CK
Camila Kunau (City Attorney)
Thu, Apr 30, 2020 4:10 PM

Our City Code states that the occupancy includes employees.  We will enforce - 25% is a combination of employees and customers.  Makes no sense otherwise.

Thanks,
Cam

Camila W. Kunau
Assistant City Attorney
City of San Antonio
210.207.5602
210.207.4004 (fax)

This is not an open record.  This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications.
Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

CORE Values:
TEAMWORK  |  INTEGRITY  |  INNOVATION  |  PROFESSIONALISM
City of San Antonio, Texas

[cosa_quatrefoil (2)]