temperature checks of law enforcement officers

CT
Camille Thompson
Wed, Apr 15, 2020 4:17 PM

Have most of your cities instituted temperature checks for their law enforcement officers when coming on duty?  If so, are there particular guidelines you are following (CDC, Health Department).

Thanks,
Camille

Camille Steadman Thompson
Staff Attorney
City of Bentonville
117 West Central
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
(479) 271-5914 (phone)
cthompson@bentonvillear.commailto:cthompson@bentonvillear.com
Information in this message may be privileged or confidential.  Information is intended for the sole use of the addressee.  No consent is given for unauthorized viewing or distribution.

Have most of your cities instituted temperature checks for their law enforcement officers when coming on duty? If so, are there particular guidelines you are following (CDC, Health Department). Thanks, Camille Camille Steadman Thompson Staff Attorney City of Bentonville 117 West Central Bentonville, Arkansas 72712 (479) 271-5914 (phone) cthompson@bentonvillear.com<mailto:cthompson@bentonvillear.com> Information in this message may be privileged or confidential. Information is intended for the sole use of the addressee. No consent is given for unauthorized viewing or distribution.
BL
Burton, Laura
Wed, Apr 15, 2020 4:27 PM

I know that Belmont NC is doing temp checks for law enforcement officers and they are doing it 3 times a day.

The supervisor is administering wearing a mask.  The officer getting the check is also wearing a mask.  These are the ones that you put up to the forehead but don't actually touch the forehead.