FW: [EXTERNAL] 25% for restaurants

CK
Camila Kunau (City Attorney)
Fri, May 1, 2020 12:31 AM

Thanks.  This letter makes the formula, percentage, and limits meaningless.  The ratio might be in contrast with available space.

Thanks,
Cam

Camila W. Kunau
Assistant City Attorney
City of San Antonio
210.207.5602
210.207.4004 (fax)

This is not an open record.  This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications.
Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

CORE Values:
TEAMWORK  |  INTEGRITY  |  INNOVATION  |  PROFESSIONALISM
City of San Antonio, Texas

[cosa_quatrefoil (2)]

Thanks. This letter makes the formula, percentage, and limits meaningless. The ratio might be in contrast with available space. Thanks, Cam Camila W. Kunau Assistant City Attorney City of San Antonio 210.207.5602 210.207.4004 (fax) This is not an open record. This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. CORE Values: TEAMWORK | INTEGRITY | INNOVATION | PROFESSIONALISM City of San Antonio, Texas [cosa_quatrefoil (2)]
SH
Stephanie Harris
Fri, May 1, 2020 1:41 PM

Yes, it does.  I told our Chamber guy that the letter makes no sense, but that I wasn't going to fight anybody over it.  Very few businesses are reopening here with the 25% restriction.

Sincerely,

Stephanie H. Harris
City Attorney
City of Paris, Texas
135 1st St. SE
Paris, Texas 75460
(903) 784-9258
sharris@paristexas.gov

Thanks.  This letter makes the formula, percentage, and limits meaningless.  The ratio might be in contrast with available space.

Thanks,
Cam

Camila W. Kunau
Assistant City Attorney
City of San Antonio
210.207.5602
210.207.4004 (fax)

This is not an open record.  This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications.
Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

CORE Values:
TEAMWORK  |  INTEGRITY  |  INNOVATION  |  PROFESSIONALISM
City of San Antonio, Texas

[cosa_quatrefoil (2)]

Yes, it does. I told our Chamber guy that the letter makes no sense, but that I wasn't going to fight anybody over it. Very few businesses are reopening here with the 25% restriction. Sincerely, Stephanie H. Harris City Attorney City of Paris, Texas 135 1st St. SE Paris, Texas 75460 (903) 784-9258 sharris@paristexas.gov From: Disasterrelief <disasterrelief-bounces@lists.imla.org> On Behalf Of Camila Kunau (City Attorney) Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:32 PM To: disasterrelief@lists.imla.org Disaster Relief List <disasterrelief@lists.imla.org> Subject: [Disasterrelief] FW: [EXTERNAL] 25% for restaurants Thanks. This letter makes the formula, percentage, and limits meaningless. The ratio might be in contrast with available space. Thanks, Cam Camila W. Kunau Assistant City Attorney City of San Antonio 210.207.5602 210.207.4004 (fax) This is not an open record. This message and its attachments contain confidential information of the City of San Antonio and may include privileged attorney-client communications. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. CORE Values: TEAMWORK | INTEGRITY | INNOVATION | PROFESSIONALISM City of San Antonio, Texas [cosa_quatrefoil (2)]